Thanks to our ancestor’s wisdom, we can prevent and combat now different diseases with the help of natural remedies. 
How To Get Rid Of A Sore Throat Without Antibiotics
Credit:topfashiondiy.org
This “cure” will relieve a disturbing sore throat in just 2 hours. Also will relieve tonsil inflammation very efficient! And I can say that it works like magic, especially in this time of year when the “tonsil inflammation season” installs. Since I was a little girl I was suffering of sore throat then my tonsils became bigger, and for 3 days I couldn’t eat or drink anything. But not anymore with this great remedy that my mother found on the internet.
So, you need:
– 200 ml of water
– 50 grams of cumin
– 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
– 2 teaspoons of honey
How to prepare:
Grind well the cumin (my mother used the coffee grinder). Pour in a pot those 200 ml of water then add the grinded cumin. Put the pot on the stove and when the water starts to simmer, turn the stove on low heat and let it boil for 30-40 minutes. You should get a dense, well-bonded and sticky mixture. Then remove the pot of the stove, let the mixture cool a little bit, and then add the vinegar and honey. You have to mix well until the mixture is homogenous.
Administration method:
Every 20 minutes you have to take 1 teaspoon of this mixture. After the first hour you’ll begin to feel better and within 2 hours the pain will go away.
I have to mention that this mixture can be used even by those suffering from diabetes, but without adding honey.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours